━ LOGO ━
- 2 initial custom logo concepts to choose from and 2 rounds of revisions on your chosen concept
- Final logo files for both web and print:
- Scaleable, vector files: You will receive an .ai (Adobe Illustrator) and .eps file for your finalized logo concept
- Vector PDF file: excellent for printing; can be opened in Illustrator
- One high resolution .JPG logo file with a white background. You will receive this file in CMYK (for printing purposes) and RGB (for internet use).
- One high resolution .PNG logo file with no background.
- Final logo files in three different versions:
- Full-color logo (main version)
- Grayscale logo
- Logo to use with a color background
- Small version of your logo to use as a favicon or icon
━ COLOR PALETTE ━
- An 8-tone color palette that reflects the visual identity of your brand.
- This palette includes three primary, three secondary and two tertiary colors.
━ SET OF IMAGES ━
- 5 high-resolution stock photos/graphics to boost your brand communications
━ TYPOGRAPHY ━
- A 3-font typography palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity
━ BRANDING GUIDE ━
A quick reference PDF Branding Guide that includes:
- RGB brand colors
- CMYK brand colors
- Web Safe color hex codes (for web design)
- Typeface names and usage instruction
━ GRAPHIC KIT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA ━
A set of templates for 4 different social networks and 5 different content types (e.g. quotes, articles) for each. These files can be in Canva or Photoshop format, based on your preference.
━ STATIONERY ━
- A double-sided business card design for two (2) members of your team
- Commercial stationery: personalized letterhead and envelope design
- Design of a sticker that will include a variation of your logo.
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
The entire process can take between 3 and 4 weeks, depending on how long it takes you to complete the rounds and revision approvals:
- After the purchase has been made, we will send you a link where you can answer a series of questions that will help us learn more about your brand.
- Once we get your answers, we will conduct research and create two brand concepts in a period of 10 days.
- We will then email a round of brand concepts for your review. We’ll also schedule a 30-minute feedback call with our Senior Branding Consultant (Laura Busche).
- Within 7 days we will incorporate your feedback and email a final package with all the assets included in your brand kit.